Ridge-Meadows Ministerial Association
As a Christian association in the Ridge Meadows area, we seek to do the following:
- To foster mutual support between community ministers/pastors and spouses.
- To nurture the unity of the Body of Christ in our community.
- To share community pastoral care.
- To encourage evangelism in our communities.
- To respond to the social needs of our communities.
“Accomplishing together what we cannot accomplish alone!”
As a Ministerial Association, we dedicate ourselves by God’s grace, to intentionally reach our communities together. This would include, but not be limited to recognizing there is only one body of Christ in our communities, and it will take the whole body strategically working together to reach the entire Ridge Meadows region (Ephesians 4:1-6).
Please download statement of faith and membership application here.
RMMA statement on Kamloops Residential School tragedy here.
RMMA focus on “Enlarging our capacity for intercession and harvest” – Temi’s call to the RMMA city-church (please click “Watch on Vimeo” below):
Temi’s message in Word: Download
Then please watch: What is intercession? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RCVp-qeXLA (7 mins).